We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our Melbourne based operation. You will be part of a team that will look to the latest technology to implement systems using Windows embedded, zigbee for remote IO, OpenADR and latest web technologies using asp.net and IIS. You will also work with a leading edge energy management system combining the latest available hardware platforms, custom electronics development and software tools. The key to this role is your ability to successfully transition across these disciplines, delivering great results in a timely manner.
- Performs design & development of assigned software related projects
- Researches technologies & incorporates them into systems
- Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots & debugs software applications
- Reviews, interprets & executes software requirements & specifications
Skills, experience and qualifications envisaged for success:
- Development and design of software using latest version of Visual Studio in vb.net and C#
- Development and coding of microcontrollers including but not limited to Arduino
- Creating design specifications for software
- Write code to a design specification
- Understand and diagnosing existing software to effectively correct and improve existing code
- Experience developing robust testing techniques ensuring design integrity
- High level of communication (written and verbal), presentation and attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of computer science
What's on offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their superior software engineering skills. We hold a unique position in the market and can offer a long-term rewarding and fulfilling career, with a dedicated team of people who thrive on making a difference.
Apply by forwarding an application, which must include your resume and covering letter addressing the key attributes of the role. .